Preschool Program Overview
Structured Classroom Enviroment
Research Based Curriculum
Our Emphasis for our Preschool Program is all about our teachers promoting your child’s social-emotional development and learning in the core areas of literacy, mathematics, science, and social studies.
Our Preschool Curriculum includes:
Science & Techology
English Language Acquisition
The Creative Curriculum® for Preschool is a comprehensive, research-based curriculum that features exploration and discovery as a way of learning, enabling children to develop confidence, creativity, and lifelong critical thinking skills. It is designed to help educators at all levels of experience plan and implement a developmentally appropriate, content-rich program for children with diverse backgrounds and skill levels.
Nationally known for its forward-thinking, rigorously researched model, The Creative Curriculum® has been trusted for decades by early childhood educators across the country. It focuses on providing responsive, intentional care while honoring and respecting the role that teachers and caregivers play in helping children develop secure attachments and gain confidence as learners.
Handwriting Without Tears
The Get Set For School multisensory Pre-K materials will help young children develop important readiness skills for kindergarten. They will recognize and build letters and numbers, grow their vocabulary, develop body awareness, socialization skills, and much more.
The Wright Skills
The Wright skills builds an early foundation of phonemic and phonological awareness and ensures future reading success for our students. Based on research, The Wright Skills' carefully sequenced skills kits begin instruction by introducing the alphabetic principle, concepts of print, and letter recognition, building to sound-symbol connections and word study skills.
Math Their Way
- Focuses on children developing an understanding of and insight into the patterns of mathematics.
- Helps teachers understand how children can build relationships and interconnections in mathematics.
- Establishes an environment where learners deal flexibly with mathematical ideas and concepts.
- Emphasizes the implementation of the NCTM Curriculum and Evaluation Standards for School Mathematics.
- Provides opportunity to observe an experienced classroom teacher introducing, demonstrating, and modeling a variety of activities used throughout the year.
- Illustrates the importance of the teacher's role in observing children, keeping anecdotal records, and posing open-ended questions.